The Children’s Happy Home is an ideal school at Katihar. It is managed by the CHH Society registered under society Registration act 1860.
It was started in a rented house at Gami Tola, Katihar in the year 1972 by S/Shri K. L. Pajwani, P. L. Puri and G. Soni and Prof. C.P. Singh. The founder president. Vice president and Secretary Sri K. L. Panjwani, Sri P. L. Puri, and Sri G. Soni respectively along with Prof. C. P. Singh are continuing to guide and develop the institution.
The day to day management of the school is directly under the control of the Principal of the school who is under control of the Governing Body constituted under constitution of the society. The school is situated at Rojidpur near M.M. Homeopathy College, Katihar where the society has purchased a plot of 128 Katha of Land and constructed its own building. All assets including land and building of the school belong to the children’s Happy Home society. Any office bearer of member of the society has no right. Interest or share in the property of the institution. All office bearer of the Society are working on honorary basis.